Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lab 6

Here's what I have so far.

Very much still a work in progress, but at least my shape tween is working without holes appearing in the color or lines moving across it. It still looks a bit sloppy though...

Also, I tried to slow my infantry units down, and they looked slower when I tested the file in Flash, but now they somehow look even faster (I think they're still the same speed)

So I made a splash screen, it's going to look prettier for lab 7 I promise, but I was having some serious issues with it. I created it in a separate scene (scene 2) since I couldn't figure out how to add it to the first few frames without making my layers with motion tweens FREAK OUT. Anyway, what I wound up doing was linking to scene 2 in frame 1 of scene 1 (stay with me here), then linking scene 2 back to frame 2 of scene 1.

I fixed the title to make it readable and added a few map markers. At the very least I'll pull a pretty map out of this in the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home